Cycle Tokyo

My Mini Cycling Experience in Tokyo - Mostly Inside of Circle Yamanote

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tokyo Open Air Architectural Museum

We had long holidays in Japan, and I had a week off. I could ride around my bike in Tokyo, but it's nice to get out from the city. I took a train to suburbs of Tokyo to visit Tokyo Open Air Architectural Museum where old buildings in Tokyo were relocated and displayed. I saw this old Miyata bike at the Museum.



These two pictures are toilet and bath tab in the old Japanese house.





Nice fireplace in the old farm house.


This is a public bath house and I just loved the Mt. Fuji picture on the wall.




Old street cars. I actually remember of riding the similar street car when I was kid.



Drying laundry outside of the old multiplex.





These two houses used to be occupied by wealthy Japanese people. You can see the difference from the above simple multiplex.







Beautiful garden with autumn flowers inside of the Museum.




These two pictures were taken at the shrine outside of the Museum.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home