Cycle Tokyo

My Mini Cycling Experience in Tokyo - Mostly Inside of Circle Yamanote

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Lunch Outdoor in Rainly Season


June is a rainy reason in Japan, and I haven't done much bike riding lately. It's June 26th, Friday and NOT raining. I decided to walk to my favorite lunch spot La Qua for outside lunch. They have a water fountain show with music from 1:30 pm. I like to eat my lunch at the picnic table by the Water Symphony Show. Unfortunately, by the time I finished my hamburger, the water show was over. Next time, I will take my pictures first and then eat lunch.


La Qua is a small shopping mall with an amusement park. It is similar to the Downtown Disney in Anaheim with rides. I have ridden the roller coaster here, and it's lot of fun. However, I don't recommend riding it right after your lunch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home