Cycle Tokyo

My Mini Cycling Experience in Tokyo - Mostly Inside of Circle Yamanote

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Opening






I got Sanyo electric hybride bike, and that's why I start writing about my mini cycling trips around Tokyo. I have been living in Japan little over a year, and cycling is the best way to discover my new hometown Tokyo. I don't go too far. Most of my rides are within 30 kilometers from my Tokyo apartment. I live near Tokyo Dome, the home of Tokyo Giants. The view from my living room window is just like this picture. The Tokyo Dome is a big white mushroom!

1 Comments:

At July 13, 2009 at 5:27 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Heidi, you look beautiful! How green! Just like the Appalachia area where I live. Wonderfu photos too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home